Preparing for your first visit
- Please arrive 15 minutes early in order to complete the necessary paperwork. We encourage you to complete the New Patient Forms online or download and complete the forms before your first visit.
- Bring your insurance card.
- Bring your physician’s referral if one was provided. Some insurance companies do not require a referral.
- Bring your calendar in order to accurately schedule future appointments.
- Wear clothing that is comfortable and that which will allow easy access to your area to be treated. If you are having custom orthotics made, please bring the shoes in which you will most commonly be wearing them.
- Initial evaluations usually last 60-75 minutes, and return appointments last 30-60 minutes depending on your individual needs.
New Patient Forms
All new patients will need to complete the following forms and bring them to
their first visit: